Grado GR10e In-Ear Headphones
We’re your best buds.
Learning never ends and the Grado GR10e is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10e to add frequency extension in both the high and low ranges as well as reducing distortion.
“…for the mid-band: its shock and awe! With enormous dynamics, extraordinary definition, and wide-open soundstaging, the GR10s are glorous midrange performers. This is where most of the music lives, and it lives big-time in the GR10s.”
— Robert Levi / Positive Feedback
Grado has spent the last six decades in south Brooklyn, building headphones that are cherished by music lovers. The GR10e earbuds deliver top-flight Grado sound anywhere you go. The company’s flagship in-ear headphones use an improved design to extend the high and low frequencies while reducing distortion. With their low impedance rating, you can plug them right into your phone or portable music player and get plenty of volume. Securely nestle the earbuds in your ear and block out ambient noise. You’ll hear rich, lifelike music with sparkling detail and tight bass.
- improved single-armature design for increased frequency extension and reduced distortion
- 3 pairs of silicone ear tips included for optimum comfort and sound quality
- 4 earwax-proof cloths for cleaning ear tips
- raised dot on left earbud provides tactile indication of channel, allowing headphones to be put on correctly in the dark
- 53″ cable with gold-plated stereo mini plug
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 113 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 0.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
What’s in the Box:
- In-ear headphones with attached 53″ cable (straight 3.5mm plug)
- 3 Pairs of silicon ear tips (small / medium (installed) / large)
- 4 Circular cloth filters
- 2 Filter mounting rings
- Specifications card