Kimber Kable USB-AG USB Cable
Metallurgy, geometry, dielectric & termination methods can vary greatly in USB cables and will affect sound. Silver signal conductors and silver plated power conductors and shielding increase cable bandwidth. This will always result in more accurate sound.
Experience the Silver Advantage
The popular USB interface plays an important role in both consumer and professional audio and video. Audio devices that utilize USB data modes are commonly used for critical listening and high definition recording.
To address this need, Kimber Kable created high performance USB cables. Mini BUS AG utilizes large-gauge, pure silver signal conductors in tandem with large-gauge (6.1%) silver-plated drain and shield wires. A high-performance, high-density polyethylene (PE) dielectric is used on the signal conductors to maximize signal integrity.
The Mini BUS AG is terminated with a USB A-type connector on one end and a mini B-type connector on the opposite end. It also features a crimped and soldered shield-to-shell connection, which helps reduce ground resistance variations.
High-density Polyethylene signal conductor dielectric
- Pure silver signal conductors
- (6.1%) Silver-plated copper power conductors
- (6.1%) Silver-plated copper drain and shield wires
- High-density polyethylene (PE) signal conductor dielectric
- USB A-type connector on one end and a mini B-type connector on the opposite end
- Crimped and soldered shield-to-shell connection