Micromega MyAMP Integrated Amplifier/Bluetooth DAC
A modern amplifier
The Micromega MyAMP is an amplifier for use with stereo speakers that has both digital and bluetooth ports, something you often don’t find on traditional amplifiers. With an output of 2x60W into 4 ohms (class A/B) the MyAMP works perfectly with large stereo system, television, tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Bluetooth aptX
- USB 24-bit / 96kHz
- DAC 24-bit / 192kHz
- Revolutionary power supply
- Compact design
- Infrared remote control
You no longer need several different sytems, the MyAMP is 3-in-1: DAC, Bluetooth aptx technology and an amplifier rolled into one.
Save on space without sacrificing on quality
Two years of design work have led to the production of a compact yet high performance, reliable product. After research into heat output we have included a specific MICROMEGA radiator with a silent fan in the MyAmp design. The fan works whilst the amplifier is in use.
In order to guarantee top quality sound the amplifier has been produced as a class AB amp.
- 2x30W into 8 ohms
- 2x60W into 4 ohms.
MyAMP is small but powerful !
Read the list below for a little more detail…
- 3 analogue inputs as they are always useful
- 1 optical input and 1 coaxial input for TV sets, games consoles, CD, DVD or Blue-Ray players
- 1 USB port to connect your computer
- 1 Bluetooth aptX connection as wireless, is always better right ?
- 1 Subwoofer output because you just love to make the walls shake
- 1 record output (REC.OUT)
- 1 Trigger plug so that you can connect MyAMP to a home automation system
- … last but not least terminals to connect your speakers
Easy to connect, easy to hide.