Audiophile sound and beautiful looks
Looking to get back into vinyl? Music Hall’s easy-to-use MMF-2.3 Special Edition turntable is a stylish way to do it, thanks to its gorgeous real wood finish. Plus, Music Hall engineered this ‘table to deliver outstanding value, sporting a minimalist design that focuses on the critical components that benefit sound quality — the main bearing, motor, and tonearm.
High-quality construction for top-notch performance
The MMF-2.3 Special Edition’s sturdy MDF chassis rests on adjustable, vibration-damping rubber feet that provide a solid, low-resonance foundation. Its heavy steel alloy platter spins on a high-precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for smooth, silent rotation. The DC synchronous motor ensures superior speed stability for accurate playback. The damped motor mounts and belt-drive system effectively isolate the motor’s vibration from the chassis to prevent noise from being transferred to the cartridge. Finally, the table’s custom carbon fiber tonearm provides superb tracking ability to faithfully follow the grooves of your albums. A silicone-damped lift for gently raises and lowers the arm, protecting both the stylus and your records.
Quick and easy to assemble
The MMF-2.3 Special Edition comes out of the box virtually ready to play. Its pre-matched, factory-mounted phono cartridge and tonearm take the guesswork out of installation, and give you optimized sound quality with minimal effort. A few simple steps to dial in key settings like tracking force, anti-skating, and platter speed are all it takes to get this player primed and ready to deliver spacious, detailed music.
- gorgeous and classic-looking rosenut real wood veneer finish
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- top tier 8.6” carbon fiber tonearm with aluminum headshell
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33⅓ and 45 rpm
- music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable
elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly
for quiet fluid operation
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- dust cover and 45 rpm adapter