Music Hall mmf-2.3wh Record Player
Bargain Priced Audiophile Turntable with Carbon Fiber Arm and High Gloss White Finish
The Music Hall MMF-2.3WH turntable is a two-speed belt driven audiophile turntable with a high gloss white plinth at a budget price. It is constructed using high quality components, and it comes complete with a tonearm and cartridge mounted. So you can enjoy using it right out of the box!
The construction of the MMF-2.3WH record player has been simplified to focus on the critical components: the bearing, the motor, and the tonearm. You will love the high level of performance that this turntable provides at such an affordable price.
Superior Speed Stability
The MMF-2.3WH turntable uses a low noise, fully manual belt-drive design with a separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability as well as isolation of the plinth. The two-speed stepped motor pulley provides 33-1/3 and 45 rpm record via a quick and easy belt adjustment.
Full-size Alloy Platter
The full-size alloy platter takes maximum advantage of a high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet, fluid operation. The top tier 8.6” carbon fiber tonearm with aluminum headshell is lightweight and offers significant resonance control for best sound.
So that you can start enjoying your Music Hall MMF-2.3wh turntable right away, it comes with a Music Hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($100 value). The phono cartridge is already properly aligned and mounted, so there’s no fussy set-up required! An included phono cable plugs into the high quality gold RCA connectors. Special vibration damping adjustable feet help keep room noise out of the signal chain.
Quick and Easy
Quick and easy to assemble, the Music Hall MMF-2.3wh record player comes with a dust cover, 45 rpm adaptor, felt mat, detachable phono cable, and an excellent instruction manual. The gorgeous high gloss white lacquer finish makes a dramatic statement and looks great in any room.
- gorgeous high gloss white lacquer finish
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- top tier 8.6” carbon fiber tonearm with aluminum headshell
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33⅓ and 45 rpm
- music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable
elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly
for quiet fluid operation
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor