A brief introductory look at the features and functions of the Audioengine B2 Bluetooth Speaker from Bright Audio in New York City. Watch as Mike from Bright Audio explains some of the features of the Audioengine B2.
Hi Guys, Mike here with Bright Audio. Today I would like to introduce you to the Audioengine B2 Premium Bluetooth Speaker. A smart, and attractive way to send all your music wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled device. — Like all of Audioengine’s products, the build quality is better than it’s price would suggest.
The solid wooden cabinet, Kevlar woofers and silk dome tweeters means exceptional sound. Setup and pairing is super easy and no special software is needed.
Here’s how to connect the B2 to your tablet, computer, or smartphone:
- Remove the B2 from its packaging and attach the Bluetooth antenna to the rear panel.
- Connect the power cable and turn on the power switch.
- The B2 will automatically go into pairing mode.
- On your device, turn on Bluetooth and select “Audioengine B2” to pair and connect.
- Play your favorite music and adjust the volume directly from your device.
Got an older iPod or record player, no problem? You can plug into the B2’s analog input. If you are interested in the Audioengine B2, please follow the link below and feel free to inquire or purchase from our website at brightaudio.com. Thanks for watching. This is Mike with Bright Audio, see you next time.
Click Here to Shop: Audioengine B2 Bluetooth Speaker